someone help me make up my mind!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

-cAtFiSh-

Fish Herder
Reaction score
i have a 60cm long tank which is only about 30cm high and i have been thinking about getting another tank the same length but deeper. i have found the perfect one (its pretty deep) and i am really considering getting it. the thing thats stopping me though is that i'm pretty lazy and i dont know if i would really be bothered moving everything from the tank i have now into another. is it really such a big effort to do that? please help me come to a decision! should i get this other tank or just stick with the one i've got?

yes well i would do that except i have no room in my bedroom (thats where my tank is) and my parents wont let me put a tank anywhere else in the house. ah maybe i will just get the bigger tank and swap it with the one i've got now. and if i did do that, it would mean more fishies! :D

Well, the typical fish freak would just say more, More, MORE TANKS! But don't worry - that's why I'm here, to give you some sane answers for once. ;) Getting the big tank is better if you don't want 2 tanks because of space, so the decision you have made is good. :thumbs: :D

I have to agree with Eelzor. Besides, when you move out you can have as many tanks as you want. You can scatter them throughout the house, or do like we do and have a room just for tanks.

Most reactions

Back