Some pictures I love of my new-ish bolivian ram cichlid

rebe1

Fishaholic
Tank of the Month 🏆
Joined
Aug 6, 2023
Messages
503
Reaction score
398
Points
63
Location
Ireland
My first cichlid, I adore him! :flowers:
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20231228-WA0043.webp
    IMG-20231228-WA0043.webp
    75.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG-20231228-WA0042.webp
    IMG-20231228-WA0042.webp
    55 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG-20231228-WA0044.webp
    IMG-20231228-WA0044.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG-20231228-WA0020.webp
    IMG-20231228-WA0020.webp
    110.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG-20231228-WA0017.webp
    IMG-20231228-WA0017.webp
    64.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG-20231228-WA0018.webp
    IMG-20231228-WA0018.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 113
The more I see of the Mikrogeophagus genus, the more I want them! They’re such cute little fish and their digging behavior is so fun to watch.

Sigh… maybe someday
 
Nice fish! What are his tank mates? 😀
He is in my QT with 18 rosy tetras and 1 pristella tetra. (I was accidentally given the pristella tetra.)

If all goes to plan then he'll be with the others and my 12 hengels rasboras in my new 280L by the end of next week (so hopefully sometime before the 7th). Other fish too in the future, maybe some corydoras 😁
 

Most reactions

Back
Top