Some Pics Of My New Setup (biorb Breeding!)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hives

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all, Just taken some pics of my setup today as I havent said much on this forum lately! Only just got back into keeping fish again as lack of cash and having a girlfriend made me get rid of my old tanks!,

so only recently I decided to get a Biorb and start breeding some guppies. Ive got about 7-8 Female & 2 Male Guppies oh and not forgetting the 1 ADF, Problem Im having is I can see a few of the guppies are heavily pregnant but I have yet to see any fry and I have a feeling there getting eaten straight away... So I went down to the local LFS today and got this breeding floating box but when i put my fish init to wait for fry it just looked to small to keep a fish in and it looked cruel to I took it out becuase it was just a tiny box and looked like a fish cell, but I also have the 10L below my biorb waiting for some fry to go in and I was thinkng of putting the 2 most pregnant fish in there wish lots of rocks for fry to hide but havent got round to it yet. Anyway heres some pics of my setup, not everyones taste but i just fancied a change from the normal tanks, cheers all

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

Those are nice tanks. How many gallons are they? Although this should have gone in the members aquarium and fish pictures section. Are you sure they are pregnant not constipation?

i think they are 1G.

it looks kinda small... especialy for fry.. as you could end up with 50+

edit: those guppies are diffently pregy.

You mean 1g? The top one must be at least 5g. They make 16g biorbs, so I wouldn't be surprised.

lol yea i ment 1g lol il edit that now
it cant be 5g. those rocks and filter and substrate and heater would take off atleast 1g.

Well cheers for the replys, the top main tank is 30L, and the fry tank is a 10L, cheers

lol yea i ment 1g lol il edit that now
it cant be 5g. those rocks and filter and substrate and heater would take off atleast 1g.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back