Some Of My Personal Photos

Beautiful photos, especially the 4th one! :good:
thanx yeah that was taken in tenerife, its a natural geezer formed in the cliff side and when in full force goes to a height of about 25 foot, didnt see the rainbow until i got home and put it on pc, the island on the horizon is gran canaria

It's a beautiful photo, I love pictures like that.
Where was the 3rd one taken?

It's a beautiful photo, I love pictures like that.
Where was the 3rd one taken?
that one taken at boscombe pier (bournemouth) was watching mates surfing, im too chicken to get water when its rough

I love the 5th one :good:
yeah me too that is the 2nd photo taken with a new camera, well shocked me, its the inside of a lily, one of those ones that stain hands and material if the pollen gets on them,wot they called again??????

Boscombe Pier!!!

I was jumping in the sea just to the right of where that picture was taken, at midnight on Saturday. Unfortunately I was very drunk and am not really sure how I'm still alive...good times!

interesting photos. :good: what type of camera have you got?

These pics are stunning, I have always wanted to tale pics like this my self.
bought a 6mp camera but was very disappointed takes crap close ups, too cheap(kodac)
saving for something better.

These pics are stunning, I have always wanted to tale pics like this my self.
bought a 6mp camera but was very disappointed takes crap close ups, too cheap(kodac)
saving for something better.

Heh, I used to have a Kodak, and I found it took some great photos!
All of the pictures below were taken on my Kodak (sorry to hi-jack the thread...just trying to prove a point that Kodaks are actually quite good little cameras...)
038.jpg

029.jpg

whoo4.jpg

Our local Pier:) guess that the only pic from Bournemouth.

I like pic 4 and 5 done some simular in spain on my honeymoon but not that good.

Most reactions

Back