Sold!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks all for the comments, unfortunately i really want them all to go together, postage isn't an option, RM just isn't worth taking the risk with even with special delivery.

There still for sale and hopefully someone soon may be interested but we'll see lol ;)

any luck with ebay? maybe try aquabid or something like that. Loads of people are interested, but the main problem is distance/location. So if you advertise *everywhere* then surely someone will take them :unsure: . If you split, you are likely to get them sold quicker - not many people have room for 19 cories! :lol:

any luck with ebay? maybe try aquabid or something like that. Loads of people are interested, but the main problem is distance/location. So if you advertise *everywhere* then surely someone will take them :unsure: . If you split, you are likely to get them sold quicker - not many people have room for 19 cories! :lol:

Decided to not put them on ebay, these deserve a loving, well cared for home and i cant really guarantee as well as i can on here that they will go to a good home so for now they will just stay on here.

I'm sure some interest will be made at some point :).

I may split into 2 groups of 9 but i cant guarantee male to female ratio.

Price if split will be £35 a group but this is collection only

Still for sale peeps, really cant believe even with willing to split into 2 groups, there's still no interest :unsure:

PM me any offers on the whole group.

Collection Only still though

Couple more slightly better photo's to try entice and show how beautiful these cory's are ....

You can see a nice fat female in the first picture.

Picture002.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Better pic of the fry

Picture025-1.jpg

Ok, so an offer, but it might be too low for you. If that's the case then apologies but it's worth a shot!

I'll offer you £50 for the 19 adults and the fry too, and can collect on Saturday.

Chris

If these new pictures are the C. sterbai in there current condition, someone will be getting a great deal. Proven breeders always sell for high prices and your asking price has come down to being very, very good. :D

If these new pictures are the C. sterbai in there current condition, someone will be getting a great deal. Proven breeders always sell for high prices and your asking price has come down to being very, very good. :D

Pictures were taken literally minutes before i posted them here :)

PM'ed you chris and sorry but the price just doesnt cut the mustard :)

Just to clarify the sale is for 19 normal sterbai cory's, the fry are NOT included

I think your message might be acceptable depending on the answer to my question ;)

Most reactions

trending

Back