Sold!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It is a great price, think im a bit to far from you otherwise i'd take the lot of them up off you straight away. I will ask and see if theres anyone whos willing to drive me up oxford way and meet you somewhere around there to pick them up but im not hopeful.

You know its tempting me, but I just cant afford them :(
Im Sure Jake will work a deal out for you

:p

Im interested but i can't house so many (only need 5 maybe 6) and i live quite far away (north london round trip is approx 220 miles). Cant believe no one is interested who lives near you. :unsure:

It is a great price, think im a bit to far from you otherwise i'd take the lot of them up off you straight away. I will ask and see if theres anyone whos willing to drive me up oxford way and meet you somewhere around there to pick them up but im not hopeful.

Plenty of interest then i see, seems everyone is so far away :( lol

Seems to be the case all over hun, not much money flying around lately :sad:

Im interested but i can't house so many (only need 5 maybe 6) and i live quite far away (north london round trip is approx 220 miles). Cant believe no one is interested who lives near you. :unsure:

Resessions a ***** :/

Resessions a ***** :/

Isn't it just m8 :(

wish i lived closer :X - such a nice group ;)
it'll be a pity to put them on ebay, but no one here can take them :(

wish i lived closer :X - such a nice group ;)
it'll be a pity to put them on ebay, but no one here can take them :(

I'll Edmit it there nice.. but not my type of fish =[

Im for some reason into Livebearer's and Oscar's (And possibly Red parrot cichlids o_O)

Goot luck On Ebay Jake! Surely some-one will buy them..

i just wondered, would you post some? probably not, but its worth a shot ;) :hey:

yea, true cos they might get stuck at postal place for a week which would kill them probably. on ebay, some sellers arent posting any livestock until the post strike is over

yea, true cos they might get stuck at postal place for a week which would kill them probably. on ebay, some sellers arent posting any livestock until the post strike is over
Does livestock have to go special delivery?

I would love them but tank isn't big enough :sad:

Hope you sell them soon :)

ya, same here, and i live 110 miles away according to Google Maps. I only need 5, maybe 6. My tank could be a species tank and would just fit them i, but the bottom will be very, very, very crowded. if only we could do a split and postage was an option. but i suppose that like saying if only i didn't need to clean algae off my tank or if only i didn't need to do a water change :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back