[Sold] Fluval 305 (External)

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

KittyKat

Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Considering selling my spare filter if I get a good offer.

Excellent working order. Good condition. Sponges included, no bio media though. One of the clips on the impeller cover has snapped off, but sits in place without a problem. The outlet has been modified to increase surface movement.

So, make your offer! Collection from near Great Yarmouth, near Oxford or postage at cost.

Hopton-on-Sea, but I do go to Norwich so we could meet somewhere in the centre. It is 2.5 years old, I think. Given that it is about £75 new (average of first few results on Google), I would be very happy with £35. I can take photos this evening. It has been running as a sole filter on a 200 litre planted tank and doing well at it.

Also, i have read mixed reviews about this filter. Some people say that it leaks from the lid. Other people say they're great...
Can you confirm that yours is leak-free?

At this moment in time, it is not leaking and has never leaked as far an I know. I'll show the outlet in the photo too :)

i used to run 4 305 fluvals
and never had any problem with any
of them i fact when i sold up they
were still running to of them were over
ten years old i have been on the look
out for a small external for a small planted
tanks . which i am about to set up and came
across an old fluval which is working perfectly
so i will be using it. the only other filters
i used to run were eheim they are as good as each other

Any chance of a Update? looking for a 305 to replace my leaking one but would need price for P+P as i live in Portsmouth, Any photos availabe yet?

Timmy_Bee has first dibs on it. We'll do the deed around 20th November, if he doesn't find anything else before then. If he does find something, I'll let you know that it is available again. Here are the photos:

5096089033_fd8fc22fff_m.jpg
5096089037_6df3e846e5_m.jpg
5096089041_486e598792_m.jpg

Most reactions

Back