So I just bought a co2 kit and I dont really know how to use this model in particular

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

DerpPH

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I kinda need help/a tutorial on how to use it.
The model I bought was the ista 0.5l co2 kit that came with no manuals or tutorials. The valves dont even have labels does anyone here have any experience with this co2 regulator?
20200629_114301.jpg
20200629_114249.jpg

Do you have a bubble counter too? Otherwise can be difficult to gauge how much co2 you are pumping in.
there should be another knob behind the display gauge (looking at the picture youve provided). This is the one you'll adjust to get the correct flow, the one below the valve stays open. Otherwise looks like youve setup ok?

Do you have a bubble counter too? Otherwise can be difficult to gauge how much co2 you are pumping in.
there should be another knob behind the display gauge (looking at the picture youve provided). This is the one you'll adjust to get the correct flow, the one below the valve stays open. Otherwise looks like youve setup ok?
Unfortunately it didnt come with one but I kinda just watch how many bubbles come out from the diffuser before it hits the membrane. About 1 bubble per 2 seconds is what I go for since its just a 7.5 gallon tank

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back