Snow Pics I Took

chishnfips

WHAT! You went over my Helmet!
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
1,443
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
hello, I found some of these while I was looking around my computer, these were taken on the way up to my folks house last year.

here is another

here is the last one
 

Attachments

  • snow1.webp
    snow1.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 117
  • snow2.webp
    snow2.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 162
  • snow3.webp
    snow3.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 126
wow that's just beautiful (but not all the transport chaos it creates) ! I love snow - probably because I grew up in the tropics and we never even had frost or that beautiful cold morning mist on a clear winter's morning :(

I love that last pic :wub:
 
That top picture is beautiful. I remember snowy winters when i lived in scotland as a child, one of the things i miss now i'm down in brighton
 
The last pic was really cool, cause I was just sitting there watching the stags and they weren't even bothered. They looked at me for a while and then just slowly turned around and walked off. Quality. :nod:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top