Maroonostrich
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2005
- Messages
- 289
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Well I tried all the tips but my poor tank still looks pretty much ripped to bits- parts of plant everywhere!
The 2 'girl' cichlids are back at the supplier.. They are fine though, straight in a quarantine tank with some newly arrived corys- I hope they find a loving owner!
- I know I overused this but they were such sweet li'l guys, if only they could have got along!
I placed my order with Trimar! Sort of mail order dating for my boy.. I'm expecting a female Nannacara and a small shoal of pygmy corys later this week- my tank will then be complete!
So sorta goodbye- hello going on... Hoping my run of luck continues- 2 months, no deaths.. touches wood!
The 2 'girl' cichlids are back at the supplier.. They are fine though, straight in a quarantine tank with some newly arrived corys- I hope they find a loving owner!
- I know I overused this but they were such sweet li'l guys, if only they could have got along!I placed my order with Trimar! Sort of mail order dating for my boy.. I'm expecting a female Nannacara and a small shoal of pygmy corys later this week- my tank will then be complete!
So sorta goodbye- hello going on... Hoping my run of luck continues- 2 months, no deaths.. touches wood!
my pygmy cories, they are just so cute and I can always see them, they hardly ever hide, except when my Rams are on the rampage!






