🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I Keep Fish

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
any reason for the lack of discussion of this gorgeous species :hyper:

never seen one :p pics would help any discussion mind you hehe
1710_snakeskin_gourami.jpg
:good:

I used to have one. Its a beautiful peaceful species that fits well into any type of aquarium/scape. These aren't popular as apparently they are not very colourful :blink: . I beg to differ, these are one of my favourite fish, I love them so much! :blush: :D
A more peaceful alternative to the Pearl Gourami ;)

I used to have one. Its a beautiful peaceful species that fits well into any type of aquarium/scape. These aren't popular as apparently they are not very colourful :blink: . I beg to differ, these are one of my favourite fish, I love them so much! :blush: :D
i spent £6 on a pair today :hyper:

Any chance of photos? :look:
£6 is an excellent price for a pair, I paid £5 each but it was worth it, these are fantastic fish! :wub:

£6 is an excellent price for a pair, I paid £5 each but it was worth it, these are fantastic fish! :wub:
£2.95each :hyper:
Not got any yet,threy're very skittish so i have to sneak up on them commado style to not scare them :lol:
Will try and get some later on for ya :good:

Not got any yet,threy're very skittish so i have to sneak up on them commado style to not scare them :lol:
BARGAIN PRICES :hyper:
It is normal for them to be shy but within a month, they will get used to you and they'll let you handfeed them. Are these in your tank with the Horseface Loaches?

BARGAIN PRICES :hyper:
It is normal for them to be shy but within a month, they will get used to you and they'll let you handfeed them. Are these in your tank with the Horseface Loaches?
no,but their is a trio of yoyo loach in their :hey:

any reason for the lack of discussion of this gorgeous species :hyper:

i think they're awesome being that they get pretty big and are relatively peaceful. i've only seen them in stores one or two times though.

My LFS has them. But as has been said, they are not that colourful. So I got a trio of Pearls instead.

I had a pair of snakeskins once, drab when small but as they grow they are absolutely gorgous, grow much bigger than the pearls though.

I used to have four of em great fish but were very timid even after owning them for 3 years lol
Mine were not aggressive towards other fish even those smaller than themselves they ate everything put in front of them and were great looking fish too
Some pics i found
11062008329.jpg

Gourami.jpg

07062008316.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back