Snails in tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Little problem here. So I got my dad to wipe off the eggs on the fern, but like the stubborn eggs aren't coming off. Are they naturally sticky and such?
I think so

Well, my dad ended up tearing off that leaf (much to my disapproval, is that harmful to the plant?) and I am ordering the snail tmrw. Where should I order from?

Welp. Its been uh. Almost 2 months lmao. I was shopping for my pets at pet supplies plus and saw an assassin snail. So why not?

I got the one to end it all....let the hunger games begin :p (except in this case we already know the winner :p )

But there's a worry. The snail in the store had other assassin snail tankmates. I swear if we get baby assassin snails....

I mean I bought one, but would it carry over?

About 3 inches
Really? Mine haven’t grown any bigger in 8 months. They are 1.5cm. they don’t really have any food after they ate every single baby snail in the tank within 2 weeks of being introduced.

Really? Mine haven’t grown any bigger in 8 months. They are 1.5cm. they don’t really have any food after they ate every single baby snail in the tank within 2 weeks of being introduced.
Mine is huge! Maybe closer to 2 1/2 inches but its big

Do assassin snails dig and burrow? The internet says so (aka google), and I do have a soft beach sand substrate (omg its so soft I'm literally in love with it :p ) so that could explain some things...

We've run into a big issue.....

Noticed baby snails the other day. The only jarring thing is that they arent any regular pond snail.

They're assassin snails.......and I only bought one snail...

We've run into a big issue.....

Noticed baby snails the other day. The only jarring thing is that they arent any regular pond snail.

They're assassin snails.......and I only bought one snail...
Lmao I bet you're regretting that:rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back