Snail Shop

aqua essentials have different nerite snails, they have 3 types of nerite, zebra, porcupine and i cant remeber the other just take a look.

im not suprised they closed down to be honest if there just selling snails (ive never heard of them)
 
do different snails do different things?!

shop round the corner from me sells em
 
depends what sort of fancy snails your after 0- i always thought snail shop were ridiculously overpriced myself
 
In my home country we eat snails, but now I move to England and you people don't eat snails :( this makes Laurence very very sad.
 
Have they closed for good I thought they had just shut down till the weather warms up. I'm sure I've read somewhere that they had to stop shipping cause the weather was too cold.
 
depends what sort of fancy snails your after 0- i always thought snail shop were ridiculously overpriced myself

I agree and aqua essentials is worse.

Jazzzz you can find most of the stuff they sold on ebay anyway. Theres always tons of apple snails and you can usually find nerites and assassins.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top