The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
2x Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
My 3 mystery snail shells have been getting worse over time… how do i fix this??!
75g tank photos will come tomorrow
I have egg shellpowder and corals
On my other threads people said that i can add magnesium sulfate to increase gh and maybe dissolve the. Calciums that i already have

make sure the pH of the water is above 7.0.

find out what the GH and KH of the water supply is. You can usually get this info from the water company's website or by phoning them. Find out what the numbers are and what the test results are measured in (eg: ppm, dGH or something else).

make sure the pH of the water is above 7.0.

find out what the GH and KH of the water supply is. You can usually get this info from the water company's website or by phoning them. Find out what the numbers are and what the test results are measured in (eg: ppm, dGH or something else).
7.5allthewayto7.8
Gh is less than 150-100
Kh is 40+

Pictures will help. You can add crushed coral or cuttlebones to make the water hardness more ideal.

Pictures will help. You can add crushed coral or cuttlebones to make the water hardness more ideal.
Hey i kinda forgot about this…
Photos here
image.jpg
this one is the only one that i can get a photo of.. not the worst deterioration but the outer layer of shel is all gone

Looks ok to me. Not near as bad as my nerite. :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back