Hi all,
Tropical tank has been going about two weeks now (doing a fish in cycle). I've noticed that stuff is starting to form on the inside of the tank, the plants seem to be growing hairs and some form of dirt/bacteria is appearing on my tank walls - when I clean it (because it makes looking into the tank an eyesore) the cleaning wipe is brown, and also noticed some brown-ish bubbles forming at the water surface when I have the air feature on. Is there any particular reason for this and how can I go about removing it?
Thanks again!
Mike.
Tropical tank has been going about two weeks now (doing a fish in cycle). I've noticed that stuff is starting to form on the inside of the tank, the plants seem to be growing hairs and some form of dirt/bacteria is appearing on my tank walls - when I clean it (because it makes looking into the tank an eyesore) the cleaning wipe is brown, and also noticed some brown-ish bubbles forming at the water surface when I have the air feature on. Is there any particular reason for this and how can I go about removing it?
Thanks again!
Mike.







