Skunk botias question

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dixaisy930

I'm trying really hard to act normal
Reaction score
I saw some skunk botias today, but I noticed that they were labeled as semi-aggressive. I asked the guy just how aggressive they were, and he said pretty aggressive (he sort of acted like he was just guessing though). Would these guys harass my yo-yo loach? I'm planning on getting atleast one more yo-yo, but if I can, I'd like to get a few skunks as well, or some other botia. Any suggestions? (I'd like ones that stay around 3-4 inches long).

I bought three skunk botia's this weekend. They seem pretty tame. My clown pleco chases them out of his cave anytime they get the guts to try and go into it. For the most part, they just seem to sit and do nothing. They leave the panda cories and the oto's alone from what I've seen. I noticed one hanging out with my khuli loach underneath some fake driftwood. It was a tight fit, but the khuli and the skunk seemed to be getting along. They don't appear to school at all like my clown loaches in the other tank. For the $1.50 I paid for each of them, I can't complain. I'd pass on the skunks, but I think I'm just spoiled by my clown loaches.

Most reactions

trending

Back