Silver Tip Tetras X 5

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

xweeqtx

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Livestock: Silver Tip Tetras
Quantity for sale: 5(maybe 6, explained below)
Reason for Sale: Nipping at angels
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £4
Postage & Packaging:n/a
Photograph:

Just bought these the other day, bought 6 of them but can only count 5 at this moment. Their nipping at my angels, who have gone into hiding because of them so they need to be rehomed.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Bumping up.. anyone?

I bought 10 silver tips about 3 months ago. They chased my Angels for a couple of weeks then calmed down.

It may be worth sticking with them for a couple of weeks.

If you still haven't managed to find anyone to take them off your hands let me know and I will take them if it isn't too far to travel.

Bumping up.. anyone?

I bought 10 silver tips about 3 months ago. They chased my Angels for a couple of weeks then calmed down.

It may be worth sticking with them for a couple of weeks.

If you still haven't managed to find anyone to take them off your hands let me know and I will take them if it isn't too far to travel.

If you're planning a trip to ELA I'd be interested in them :)

Would come and get them but the car , the bane of my life, was attacked by my neighbours car the other night there and is now minus one of his headlights and indicators. As its such an old and fairly rare car the bits aint easy to come by to repair :(

I'll let you know next time I'm going up to ELA :)
I always seem to have bad luck with tetras(all except neons) and barbs, can't keep them without problems :lol:
These guys are nice fish, but the Angels still don't like them. And there is still 6, too many plants to see them all at once.

Edit - I forgot, I'm meeting someone at the Premier Inn at the Kincardine Bridge tomorrow if that's any help to anyone.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back