Signature Pic

bala

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Australia
Hey (i know this post is proberbly in the wrong section but not sure were it goes :S)

how do i upload a pic to my signatire 'that isnt' from the internet (as in from my computer) can it be done? if so wot do i do (change url or http link?)
 
I think you could probably upload them onto the forum but I'm not sure. Personally I use photobucket.com . Sign up for a free account.

Upload a picture and make sure it isn't too big. Once its uploaded to photobucket then copy the img link from under the picture and paste it in the signuture editing part of "My Controls".
 
ahh awsome, cheers dude :)

ima give that ago, if i run into trouble ill pm ya (if thats ok?) cause i never used photbuket before.
 
Cheers heaps man, i got it! :D now i can show off my boys :P
 
no problem at all, glad you got it sorted :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top