Sidebar Competition - Unmodified 2L Bottle Tank! Sign-Up Here.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I haven't either snazy, but I picked up my two bottles today.... gulp, gulp, gulp :hyper:

im a little delayed on this been sorting out my life first :p, but my modified bottle is growing amazing :p moss is growing emersed and submersed lots of algae thats all i can say but ye stunning little projects to do :)

so far, I have sand in a bottle 
blush.png

Like this?

SandTimerDM1701_228x423.jpg

Well, I didn't even attempt one yet so I think I'll have to skip the competition this time.

Oh!! I actually want to do this!! It would involve me having to get some planting tools though :/ There is some gorgeous moss growing up in the woods near me that I've been eyeing up for ages. Wonder if I could coax it to grow... trouble is that it will probably cause a damp smell and it will have to be in my room :s

ah see the bottle is unmodified so it can be sealed with the lid :) no damp smell in the room :)

My bottle is officially planted, and I have to say I think my chances are pretty good!  After 3 days, no melting and my moss has started to grow as well :)

When does this competition start?? My bottle looks great . iys almost frustrating watching plants in a bottle grow and prosper when I've pretty much just ignored it lol :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll try this out aquatic style..... dont have any soil but could see how i go with some small plants..

I lost track of the time... when is this competition scheduled?

Looking at Zik and mike4555555555555 for direction on this. ????

i think its the 1st of next month? im not sure when it started... or whenever the other comps are 14th isent it? 

The other comps start the voting around the 15th.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back