Sick Fish With What Looks Like Scaleless Patches Along It's Site

pixelpefekt

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Scotland - In the middle
Can any one tell me what's wrong with this fish?

I've got 4 zebra danios (they've grown from eggs in this tank). Two of the four are kind of deformed with hump backs and one of them has started developing bald patches on it's side in the last few days. It's also got what looks like lumps on it's under side.

20090410_648.JPG

20090410_633.JPG

20090410_627.JPG
 
How old are they as fish as the spine can bend with old age.
You could be dealing with fish tb.
 
I would issolate them now.
How long have they looked humped back.
The lumps do they look hard or soft like
 
I would issolate them. Just keep a close eye on them and look for tb symtoms.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top