Rickster
Fish Fanatic
Hi,
Recenty moved to a bigger tank (180l), currently housing 3 zebra danios, 3 leopard danios, 4 cherry barbs, 2 sucker loaches, 2 clown loaches, and red tail shark. Would it be ok to put in some shrimps? Went to my LFS today, and they had some in, cherry shrimps I think they were, first time I have seen them in there. So the question is would they survive, or become fish food?
Many thanks
Recenty moved to a bigger tank (180l), currently housing 3 zebra danios, 3 leopard danios, 4 cherry barbs, 2 sucker loaches, 2 clown loaches, and red tail shark. Would it be ok to put in some shrimps? Went to my LFS today, and they had some in, cherry shrimps I think they were, first time I have seen them in there. So the question is would they survive, or become fish food?
Many thanks
/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clown_loach#In_the_aquarium






