Shrimp Tank Improvements?

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
3,861
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Devon - UK
Hi there

My shrimp tank has amano's and cherry's in at the moment .
I have 2 x 7 inch planted (java moss ) bogwood
and lots of plants and hidy cave things/empty snail shells and bubbles .

I also have some weird little earwig/woodlice looking things that live on the bogwood
and the amano's love to eat them

The shrimps are going into a jewel rekord 60 on the weekend when the fish transfer to
my jewel 180 but they are currently in a 2 ft x 1ftx 1ft

I would just like some advice on how to improve it .
I have lots of landscaped gravel at the moment and was just wondering
whether there was anything else i should add




nitrates and nitrites , amonia tests are all a ok and the PH is 7.3
the heater is set to 24 degrees
FILTER :elite stingray 10 been up and running for 5 months
 

Most reactions

Back
Top