Shrimp Question

Jaiden

Fish Crazy
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have 2 Cherry Shrimp in their own little tank but I want to use the tank for something else. I also have a few Ghost Shrimp in my Guppy tank and I was wondering if Ghost Shrimp and Cherry Shrimp can live together? I'd like to move my Cherrys over to the Guppy/Ghost tank -_-
 
If your cherries are full grown (and your guppies arent enormous) then it'll be fine, however any babies the cherries have will quickly become dinner for guppies/ ghost shrimp
 
I think I have 2 male Cherries lol They're maybe an inch from tip to tip...the Ghost Shrimp are huge, though. And I do have 2 pretty big Guppies (most are fry, only have 3 adults) but they don't bother with even the small Ghost Shrimp.
 
Yeah, guppies aren't the most predatory of the commonly kept livebearers. :lol:

They should be fine. You say you have two males anyway, so you don't have to worry about the shrimp young being eaten.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top