Shrimp Cocktail

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Liam

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I got these tigers a few weeks ago, they were sold as regular tiger shrimp but they are wild caught I think, some of them were berried and had bits missing and they are different ages, they are also a bit bigger than regular tigers. They all have different colours. The other pic is from another shrimp tank that has six species.

tigers.jpg

dinner.jpg

Very, very nice shrimp as usual :drool: . Interesting that some of the tiger shrimp seem to be blueish too.
Totally undecided between tiger shrimp and CRS as my next, both very nice :fun: .

Very, very nice shrimp as usual :drool: . Interesting that some of the tiger shrimp seem to be blueish too.
Totally undecided between tiger shrimp and CRS as my next, both very nice :fun: .

just a shame they cant be kept together cos i would love to keep my blue tigers (getting them weekend) and Crs together

Thanks Scot, yes AJ you wont regret the shrimp.

Thanks Shrimper they are eating spinach I feed it to them often, nettles and spinach are shrimpy favourites.

Thanks three-fingers. Yeah about half of them are sort of blue some of them quite dark, I might breed the blues together as all the others are different colours or maybe mix some blue blond eye tigers with the more blue ones. I am very fond of the CRS but tigers are less of a headache and much tougher, the crs babies are the coolest looking shrimp babies though :) .

Pippoodle It is a pity not to be able to mix them, the blue tigers are very cool looking shrimp, you wont regret them.
A pic of one of the more blue ones.

bl.jpg

Nice one man I have some blueish and reddish ones (red striped) like that.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Making me want to convert one of my DP tanks to a shrimp tank :rolleyes:

hi m8 i have been thru your post abt your shrimp u have some great shrimp there all i have in one of my tanks is the red cherry ones
did have some of the following
algae/amano, neon blues, emeralds, tigers, bamboo, crystal,Red Tigers, bumblebee and glass shrimps

but only got left the red cherry shrimp but am looking for other ones to go in tank

keep up the good work great photo's :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back