Show Us Your Setups :d

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

excuse the pictures...they are my average crappy quality. the tank is 1.5g betta tank. not as big as i would like it to be, but as someone else said, it is bigger than what he came from

sirlex019.jpg

sirlex009.jpg

sirlex004.jpg

pretty boring i know but its only a new tank

:unsure: ah stang is that Legolas?

All your tanks are scrummy ..mine are very bare just one plant and a bridge in each and a few glass pebbles but I like to clean them out a lot :good:

:crazy: Cracker who helps you look after all the fish? I should think it takes an hour to feed them? Gis a job!

:unsure: ah stang is that Legolas?

All your tanks are scrummy ..mine are very bare just one plant and a bridge in each and a few glass pebbles but I like to clean them out a lot :good:

:crazy: Cracker who helps you look after all the fish? I should think it takes an hour to feed them? Gis a job!

I have more than that I'll post the pics of the other side ... I have an occassional worker and all he does is to feed and change the water.

wow. that's a lot of fish! how come some of them are in brown water? about how many do you have?

Brown water has Indian Almond Leaves and/or Banana leaves

Now, only a few maybe a few hundreds or so. 2 years ago I had like 3,000 bettas or so.

Once again, "real fighters" could be wild bettas, not sure, but yes, people fight bettas as a "sport" :crazy: The bettas are plakats because of their short fins, so they can swim quicker, and they are bred to be fast and strong, not pretty like the fancys.

DSCF0810.jpg

20 Gallon Sorority tank.^ Home to: Sirius, Pisces, Venus, Saturn, Aquarius, Comet, Angel, Neptune & 4 otos

DSCF0910.jpg

Bliss's 1 gallon bowl^

DSCF0914.jpg

Trojan's 1 gallon bowl^

DSCF0915.jpg

Tux's 1.5 gallon bowl

DSCF0944.jpg

Ruben's side of the divided 10 gallon^

DSCF0945.jpg

Risteek's side of the divided 10 gallon^

DSCF0946.jpg

Casper's side of the 10 gallon^

excuse the pictures...they are my average crappy quality. the tank is 1.5g betta tank. not as big as i would like it to be, but as someone else said, it is bigger than what he came from
sirlex009.jpg

Those bowls don't come in the 1.5 in that colour. Only in the light blue (like my betta, Tux's bowl). :/ Are you sure you do not have the .5 gallon one?

Most reactions

Back