Show Us Your Setups :d

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

willtang3000

Fish Herder
Reaction score
it feels like forever since i last made a topic in this section :S :p

i was just thinking that when i look at other people's setups even if its just a picture i learn alot and gain alot of ideas from it and so iam asking you guys to post your pics up so we can share our knowledge :)

hopefully i will post some of mine up soon :good:

This is Max's set up at the moment. He's in a 1.77 gallon tank but I'm searching for a little bit bigger aquarium - maybe 2.5 - 3 gallon. But this is loads of room compared to what he lived in at the petstore. :crazy:

Max_005A.jpg

The rack that is made of wood is holding 10 gallons 12 total. the metal racks holds 1 15, 2 20's, 2 40's, a 55, and a 30, with a few smaller tanks mixed in. i have over 400 gallons total. but those are just bettas.

i breed in the 10 gallon tanks its just easier than anthing smaller tanks.

My breeding tanks and my grow out tanks

If I was ever going to breed bettas, that is how I would do it. I bet you have some real showstoppers!

As far as Darby's setup goes, it's really rather plain. He's in an Eclipse 3g, heated and filtered (currently turned off until I can get the current properly killed in there...) and he just loves his barrel.
3g.jpg

And here is a pic of my 10g, which was Darby's original home until he decided to try to make a lunch of my apple snail, Bento and then took an unhealthy interest in my african dwarf frogs cute little toes. :rolleyes:
10g3.jpg

There are lots more pictures at the thread linked in my sig if you'd like to see more. ;)

Here are my 2... they're not very inspiring and I would love to change them up if I could just think of something lol

10 gallon divided tank. Black side is holding my female Afia, red side if holding Raj.
I'd love to get some moss balls to put in there with them, but I need to convince someone to let me get more plants online heh.
They LOOOVE their cabomba.
330-10.jpg

And here is my little 3 gallon hex that I got for free.
I've since added in a little greek column thing just so Caine would have more to explore in there. Also think I'm gonna replace the gravel in hopes to get rid of a godawful smell that emanates from his tank. He really loves sleeping on top of the dragon thing right in between all of the anubias leaves :)
330-4.jpg

Slightly older pic
324-1.jpg

Here are my 2... they're not very inspiring and I would love to change them up if I could just think of something lol

10 gallon divided tank. Black side is holding my female Afia, red side if holding Raj.
I'd love to get some moss balls to put in there with them, but I need to convince someone to let me get more plants online heh.
They LOOOVE their cabomba.
330-10.jpg

And here is my little 3 gallon hex that I got for free.
I've since added in a little greek column thing just so Caine would have more to explore in there. Also think I'm gonna replace the gravel in hopes to get rid of a godawful smell that emanates from his tank. He really loves sleeping on top of the dragon thing right in between all of the anubias leaves :)
330-4.jpg

Slightly older pic
324-1.jpg

Your divided 10 gallon tank is wonderful. I have moss balls in 2 of my betta bowls. One fish loves his the first time I put him in he went down and actually laid on one. The other fish doesn't care if it is in there or not.

Wow, I don't have any gravel or plants in mine... guess that makes me a bad betta mom. :unsure: It just always was such a pain to try and do 100% watter changes every week with stuff in there besides the fish and the water. :unsure:

Icarus (5 gallon hex):
icarustank.jpg

Luna (2.5 gallon):
lunastank.jpg

Celes (1 gallon):
celestank.jpg

You can't see it in the first tank, but they all have dragons. What's amusing is Icarus' is green- and he's greenish. Luna's is blue, and she's blue-ish, and Celes' is red, and she has red fins :) Didn't do it on purpose either!

Wow, I don't have any gravel or plants in mine... guess that makes me a bad betta mom. :unsure: It just always was such a pain to try and do 100% watter changes every week with stuff in there besides the fish and the water. :unsure:

nah. lots of people keep their bettas in bare tanks. I keep lots of fish (mostly fry so I can see what they eat and what they don't) very well in bare tanks. I just put sand in mine cause I put some plants in it :)

Some beautiful tanks on here!
Here are mine but my fighters are being moved to a 24G divided tank at the weekend.

latestphoties004.jpg

latestphoties003.jpg

latestphoties002-1.jpg

latestphoties001-1.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back