Show Me Your Car!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Dave781

Reaction score
Cant see any car discussions so far :sad:

So thought id start this post, show us your car! Anyone got a fish tank in the car?

2.jpg

my car at the moment is a 15 year old dark green ford fiesta that HATES starting, complete with fantastic alloy wheels that make the tyres go flat and plenty of rust. nice.

this my other car though:
injury.jpg

uh. oops.

Criky :crazy: Arfie and catxx - what have you guys done to your cars ?
Cat, surely you're not driving your car at the mo ? :huh:

urh, no that car is no longer road worthy! but the guys at the garage did manage to drive it back to my house (20 minutes away) in that state! mini's rock. hehehe.

the thread's been hijacked into "show me your trashed car!"

Oh well since this thread is about trashed cars, I'll show you a little of what my car has been through! It's also been broken into, and bashed with car doors :grr:

When It got vandalised :-(
PICT0601.jpg

PICT0605.jpg

Hmmm says it all really:
PICT1149.jpg

Fixed bumper, but what you cant see is a massive dent in the passenger side wing (I did it :*) ) and also the bumper was scuffed by a woman reversing (right side) just after I got the car back with a new bumper
DSCF0340.jpg

All fixed now though :D

swear.gif
b*st@rds ! Hope whoever did that to your car will be treated in equal measures at some point in life ! That would have me fuming and hopping mad !

swear.gif
b*st@rds ! Hope whoever did that to your car will be treated in equal measures at some point in life ! That would have me fuming and hopping mad !

I couldn't help thinking maybe it was I who was being punished for something. Couldn't think of anything. Is it because I swear? I took the crying my eyes out approach :-( . Mum got her car done too, and many others in the street but mine was the worst :-( :-( :-(

I couldn't help thinking maybe it was I who was being punished for something. Couldn't think of anything. Is it because I swear? I took the crying my eyes out approach :-( . Mum got her car done too, and many others in the street but mine was the worst :-( :-( :-(

More likely cause you
smiley_fart.gif
:p

You'd have to be pretty evil to do that to someones property, prob just jealous seeing new cars sitting there and did that to them. :angry:

Mine isnt a trashed car but I do a pretty good job of trashing the silly front bumper thats on it. Its too low. :no:

:lol:

Not even metal William (other than the radiator), all plastic and glass, the towbar on the landcruser I picked a fight with now has red paint on it :/ , I'll find out tomorrow if mine is beyond economical repair (my guess is yes). :dunno:

Arfie

I'm not in the habit of taking photos of my cars, so I had to find pics online! haha These are not of my actual cars, but close enough..

1954 DeSoto Firedome (but mine has a black top)
desoto.jpg

DeSoto inside. I have the same fuzzy dice..they came with the car! haha
desotoinside.jpg

This one is my actual car on my street.
mycar.jpg

Google image of my car. Toyota Matrix. Mine is not silver, though.
car.jpg

My Matrix is all dinged up and it's missing a side mirror on the drivers side due to a hit and run while I was sleeping one night. The drivers side window in the back also got bashed in...

I don't have a car - I've given up on owning one in London.
This is my bf's car - for sale if anyone's looking for a TVR Griffith 500 :hey:

fs000511.jpg

My Nissan. Mine has also had some "little darling" go along the side of it with a key or similar, so it now has a wavy scratch across the back wing and door on the passengers side.

Attachments

• bilfor.jpg
    bilfor.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 144

Most reactions

Back