Should I put left over plants in a bucket

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
No not in the pond just in the bucket the warmest it gets is 35 degrees lowest is 20
i've had aquarium plants do well in a half barrel with dirt on the bottom. it's survived 100+degree heat and 29 degree cold

Also how the pond doing?
Na pond isn’t doing great water went all green and it didn’t really look nice I bring all the fish inside and ther all good now but do you think if the bucket was outside shrimp would do fine in ther

Na pond isn’t doing great water went all green and it didn’t really look nice I bring all the fish inside and ther all good now but do you think if the bucket was outside shrimp would do fine in ther
do you have circulation in the pond? it helps with sticky green water and anaerobic nasty stuff building up.

Yea they should do good

How do you like the new 4 gal I am going to add some red floaters and hydrocotyle triparita

Attachments

• A584F455-7A2B-42F4-84E4-127C77A17EE1.jpeg
    A584F455-7A2B-42F4-84E4-127C77A17EE1.jpeg
    399.4 KB · Views: 14

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back