Should I put left over plants in a bucket

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Benji k

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So when I trim my plants or take them out instead of throwing them out should I put them in a bucket with water I do have a light but it’s like a yellow desk top light.

So when I trim my plants or take them out instead of throwing them out should I put them in a bucket with water I do have a light but it’s like a yellow desk top light.
It depends like on what plants and you may want to get some liquid fert since there will be no fish poo

It depends like on what plants and you may want to get some liquid fert since there will be no fish poo
Instead of ferts could I use fish food and I’ll probably put Java moss Java fern wisteria horn wort and the light will just be a yellow desktop light

The
Adding shrimp is a good idea I mean do you have a picture of the bucket or do you know the Liter’s
buckets about 10 litres I’ll get a pick in a seck and do you think just a desktop light will be fine or will direct sunlight be better

The

buckets about 10 litres I’ll get a pick in a seck and do you think just a desktop light will be fine or will direct sunlight be better
I mean if you can do both I would I would start by using the desktop light if they die I would put next to sunlight and just have the light on when you wake up to when you go to bed while keeping it on during the daytime

Yeah and would the plants need to be planted I have some spare gravel or can I just plant them all

Yeah and would the plants need to be planted I have some spare gravel or can I just plant them all
I would plant them I mean it depends on the plant some can float and be planted like hornwort but I would plant them just to be safe

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back