What's new

Should I put endler guppy’s in my mut guppy tank

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

Benji k

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So have this 33 gal tank with guppy’s and bristlenose but should I put some male endler guppy’s in the tank or just leave them out.

"Should"? It's a loaded word. Do you have a plan, or are you just making hybrids because you can?

"Should"? It's a loaded word. Do you have a plan, or are you just making hybrids because you can?
I’m selling them on gumtree we already have people that are ready for o by some we have ther number

If you are making it very clear they're hybrid - very very clear, then it's between you and the buyer. If I were sold hybrids as either guppies or endler's I would be very angry.

If you are making it very clear they're hybrid - very very clear, then it's between you and the buyer. If I were sold hybrids as either guppies or endler's I would be very angry.
I’ll make shore I will tell whoever I’m selling to them that ther hybrids and are mixed with guppy’s and endlers.

I’ll make shore I will tell whoever I’m selling to them that ther hybrids and are mixed with guppy’s and endlers.
Yes, many people would be frustrated if hybrids were sold as being real guppies or real endlers. Unless, they prefer or like mixes of course...
I do pay visits on a regular basis to people who wanna sell their guppies or endlers to me. Most of the time they think they're pure guppy or endler strains. But what I found out is that most have hybrids. Btw, there's nothing wrong with hybrids but they shouldn't be selling them as being pure guppies or pure endlers. I've got both disciplines overhere (pure and hybrid) and I will always be honest about it and tell them if they're pure or hybrids. It's also to keep up the your own good name by being honest about it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back