Should I Get Another Betta?

🐠 Tank of the Month Starts Now! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
Click here to enter!

zophie

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I'm sad to announce that on December 28th, my beloved betta, Kenji, died. He was a 3? year Crowntail/Plakat cross, and he will be defiantly missed :nod:

It's been about a week, and the other day I went to my LFS to buy some carbon... ended up going over to the betta section and falling in love :rolleyes: What I'm really complintating now, is should I get another betta?

Do you think that I should wait a little, or get one now? I defiantly will get one sooner or later, but any advice would be very appreciated :nod:

Zophie

Aqua Dungeon

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
poor Kenji, r.i.p

I say you get another one soon.
good.gif
What FreeFi said!!!!!!! Sorry for yur loss, some poor betta needs a good home like what yur offering
yes.gif

Katty

Fishaholic
Reaction score
): I'm sorry about Kenji

I don't see any reason to wait? Unless everyone in the household is still mourning or something...

I think you should keep an eye open for the right betta, keep the tank cycled, and once you find him/her, waggling their little fins at you and giving you the puppy eyes, go for it. Besides, getting new fish is exciting!

fishman102

Reaction score
You should go ahead and get a new betta, why wait?

By the way, sorry for your loss :sad:

dipsydoodlenoodle

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
): I'm sorry about Kenji

I don't see any reason to wait? Unless everyone in the household is still mourning or something...

I think you should keep an eye open for the right betta, keep the tank cycled, and once you find him/her, waggling their little fins at you and giving you the puppy eyes, go for it. Besides, getting new fish is exciting!

I agree with this!

Most reactions