Sharing Pleasure With New Addition

Joshy

Fishaholic
Joined
Aug 5, 2007
Messages
467
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Colchester Essex
I just wanted to share my happiness with my latest addition. They are incredibly active for a kind of fish I thought would be more motionless at times. And instead of three shy fish like I was warned to expect, they are all up against the front of the glass together or constantly scavenging for food.

I would seriously recommend these fish for someone with a small aquarium. I can not believe they have not been recommended to me much. They have taken the place of a fighter, who just did not feel the gap enough in the tank as a centre-piece.

From what I can make out, I have three females judging on their fin shape. However I was again led to believe the females would be plain or fairly colourless. But these are a beautiful shade/tint of orange on silver.

Highly recommended so far, dead happy :)
 
I just wanted to share my happiness with my latest addition. They are incredibly active for a kind of fish I thought would be more motionless at times. And instead of three shy fish like I was warned to expect, they are all up against the front of the glass together or constantly savaging for food.

I would seriously recommend these fish for someone with a small aquarium. I can not believe they have not been recommended to me much. They have taken the place of a fighter, who just did not feel the gap enough in the tank as a centre-piece.

From what I can make out, I have three females judging on their fin shape. However I was again led to believe the females would be plain or fairly colourless. But these are a beautiful shade/tint of orange on silver.

Highly recommended so far, dead happy :)

I hope what you actually meant was that they are "scavanging" for food???? (otherwise, why do you recommend them)??
 

Most reactions

Back
Top