Sexing Guppy Fry?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

yeah! The one you circled in the first one is 4 weeks old and is completely gray! Wow that explains a lot...i was worried it was sick or something! If i got a clearer picture would you be able to tell if it is male or female? And also, how long until i can sex the mollies?

I could give it a go if it's not blurry :crazy: I have tried to get photos of my guppy fry but they don't stay still for a good photo :sad:

Goodness gracious it won't sit still! :eek: haha :) I see a little spec of dark by her anal fin but idk if that's the gravid spot or not :/

Okay! So someone bought the tank I was going to buy! I have no idea how I'm gonna separate them in time!

They generally don't start to reproduce until they're at least 6 months old. You've got a bit of time yet.
rolleyes.gif

Phew! Thanks! :eek: i think i might have found another affordable fish tank that i will use for a breeder tank for now and a hospital tank later :) hopefully no one buys this one! :) If there are just going to be fry in here, or the male fry until I set up my fifty gallon, what kind of decor and/or substrate should I put into it?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back