Seven new baby kittens.

If you can't find homes for all of them but don't want to keep them, you could have them spayed/neutered then let them be outdoor cats? They would have to be spayed/neutered though or you would be overrun with inbred, unwanted kittens and your situation would be a whole lot worse!
I will find homes for them. My niece can help me, we can set out in Walmart parking lots and people will take them for sure.

I will find homes for them. My niece can help me, we can set out in Walmart parking lots and people will take them for sure.
I hope they find nice homes! I wish my family could take more cats

@Utar - please can I check, “when you say people will take them”...do you mean you’ll be giving them away..?

Sometimes your local animal shelter or rescue will do a "courtesy listing" for you if they have a website. It just means they list the pet for you, and send anyone interested you phone number. It just gets you a wider audience. It may be a good choice, if you don't wanna go hand out kittens in the walmart parking lot

@Utar - please can I check, “when you say people will take them”...do you mean you’ll be giving them away..?
ah yes I will be giving them to people. This is a good way to find homes for the kittens.

Sometimes your local animal shelter or rescue will do a "courtesy listing" for you if they have a website. It just means they list the pet for you, and send anyone interested you phone number. It just gets you a wider audience. It may be a good choice, if you don't wanna go hand out kittens in the walmart parking lot
I will enlist their help, but they already have plenty of kittens in the shelters.

@Utar - Oh my goodness!! Free kittens..?.???? I’m so sad I live so far away...

You pay about £80 to “rescue” a cat from a shelter here (Norah cost me that and she was 12 with one tooth and a heart murmur!!).

I was thinking about getting another cat a few weeks ago, although I know Norah would hate a kitten jumping around, and even a standard moggy is selling between £300—£400!!!

@Utar - Oh my goodness!! Free kittens..?.???? I’m so sad I live so far away...

You pay about £80 to “rescue” a cat from a shelter here (Norah cost me that and she was 12 with one tooth and a heart murmur!!).

I was thinking about getting another cat a few weeks ago, although I know Norah would hate a kitten jumping around, and even a standard moggy is selling between £300—£400!!!
I got my cat from a rescue. The cost covers identity chip, neutering, worming and first vaccines so is more than worth it for their welfare and for avoiding future unwanted cats. The shelters are largely non-profit and charity donations are used for food/ heat/ admin etc. It may not be the same in the US though?

I need some help with a name for some of the kittens. I am starting with the ones in the litter that is easily recognized from the rest.
Suggestions, please.

This one for lack of a better name I call "ewock" because that is what it reminds me of. He is the one out front in the picture.
ewock.jpg

@Utar - probably where the phrase, ‘like herding cats’ would come from, but can you line them up so we can see all of their faces..??

I need some help with a name for some of the kittens. I am starting with the ones in the litter that is easily recognized from the rest.
Suggestions, please.
The ugly one at the front is called Breakfast.
The orange and white on left at front is called Lunch.
The orange and white on right at front is called After Dinner Mint.
The black and white one in middle is called Tid Bit.
The orange and white one facing the back wall is called Deep Fried.
I need more pictures of the others for recipes. I mean names. :devil:

@Colin_T well your a lot of help...he he... :) But I do like the Tid Bit.

@NannaLou I will try and line them up but they don't corporate too well.

@Naughts mmmm how do I tell what sex they are. Guess I will have to do some internet study on that one. But I do like the star wars names.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back