setting up a shrimp tank

Utar

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Cherry Shrimp cost anywhere from $2-$5 each.
Well, that may be a big gamble for shrimp. From what I know these guys arrive very tiny and many don't live or even survive the trip. So that makes them expensive when a person orders 10 to get only five that survive and raise to maturity.

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Well, that may be a big gamble for shrimp. From what I know these guys arrive very tiny and many don't live or even survive the trip. So that makes them expensive when a person orders 10 to get only five that survive and raise to maturity.
I have over 70, so the cost of them escapes me. ?

—-

@corylover5 - yes, it would be ok to start with a group of 10.

OP
corylover5

corylover5

Fish Herder
Reaction score

Slaphppy7

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I've ordered dozens of different neos, have only had a few DOA's

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score

faolteam

Reaction score
How Come Corys Have got so dear ?.
I have just bred about 20 0f them now there a mix between Albino, and Bronze Corys, there about 3-4 weeks now, just wondering whens best time to move them to main Aquarium might give some away lol, Whats best way to transfer them to main aquarium put them in a bag like u get in Aquarium Shop

Sgooosh

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I have just bred about 20 0f them now there a mix between Albino, and Bronze Corys, there about 3-4 weeks now, just wondering whens best time to move them to main Aquarium might give some away lol, Whats best way to transfer them to main aquarium put them in a bag like u get in Aquarium Shop
umm, not sure exactly what you mean, but just do any type of acclimation, should be fine

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
You may want to make another thread for this question.

Most reactions

trending

Members online