Serious Funny

Sondan

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
OK all this was a little parody I did about one of Eel's posts. Since it seems to be well liked I thought I would post it in here where everyone can see it.

Eelzor: I want to get a mini Whale and the pet store said I could keep him in a 20 gallon. Would that be good?

CFC/SMB/????: HECK NO !!! A mini whale (Hugeassus minimus) need at least 1 ocean to be happy in.

Eelzor: Oh well I thought I would start him off in a 10 gallon and just get a crane to move him into my 20 gallon when he out grew the 10. I can't afford an ocean right now though...maybe next year when I get my tax check back.

CFC/SMB/????: Well if I were you I would not even try it. Instead if I had a 20 gallon tank I might stock it with 2 guppies. I know that is a little over stocked but with some good water changes I think you could do it. Oh yes and don't forget a tightly sealing lid. One good jump without a lid .... shoot I just shudder at the idea.

Eelzor: Well I don't know....I still might try the mini whale. He looked so cute with his little blow hole and stuff. I mean I already bought the shovel and 4 tons of krill to feed him. What am I supposed to do with it if I don't get him?

CFC/SMB/???? I can't tell you not to do it but as the leader of the free fish world I can't be held responsible. It would be a good idea though if you check with the lfs to see if they would allow you to bring Hugeass mini back if he gets to big. I am sure they would let you.

Eelzor: Thanks again!! I always love coming to this place. So many super people here. Well off to the lfs to get Wally the Wonder Whale!!! I hope he likes the pink and purple rock I got for his tank?????

Enjoy!!
Signed,
Sondan

Could you imagine how mistreated they would be...people would be buying them and sticking them in one gallon fish bowls......but it would be neat..

Most reactions

Back