🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
our first try :) Will upload verification tomorrow

Krib F 1.jpg

proof pic 2.jpg
Miles
edited to add proof pic

Thanks for that :) She is our new Krib and they've been excavaing a cave (boy can they [i[dig![/i] so hopefully they'll produce some fry soon (though with the tigers around I guess they'll not last but maybe they will).

Miles

They can be super agressive, i've seen kribs breed with tigers in the past, but it was a very mature and well planted tank. your female doesnt have the typical dotted tail markings of a pulcher, even my 3 months old juvies have spotted tails. Odd.

I'm going to try my luck. Here is my much loved pleco:

PlecoNew.jpg

Varification:

Plecoproof.jpg

He went all camera shy on me when I tried to varify him, so I had to give him a treat he couldn't resist (cucumber). Even my gold loach butted in :)

Completely in love with the Krib above!

I thought I'd post up my beloved angel, "Rocky". I don't think we are in with a chance, but I think he's one of a kind :wub: He's a bit of an attention seeker and a complete dimwit (ie. throws himself at rocks when it's feed time, 'sleeps' in plants so I think he's dead, gets stuck in the water flow from the filter because his fins are like sails). He's adorable though!

(Note: Will upload later as comp isn't working probably)

Some fantastic fish!
Sorry, all fantastic fish!
Another difficult vote. :thumbs:

Don't stand a chance looking at the other entries, but might as well give it a go!

21bocc0.jpg

nbt8xu.jpg

Sorry he doesn't look quite the same in the verification pic, as his fin rot developed, the white edging on his fins wore away. :(

Edit: Good lord, the tank looks so dirty in the verification pic! :crazy: Sorry about that, it really isn't that bad! :lol:

Those of you who have not posted your verification pics yet....... I'm going to extend entries for one more day before we go over to the voting process to afford you the opportunity to complete your entries...... I'm also not very happy with the "old" photos used for verification...... we have rules... read through them and please abide by them..... I'll allow for this month, but will not consider the entries if not 100% to the rules in future.

I will close the entries on the 15th.

Hello all! We've been fishkeeping for about a year and a half and still loving it. Playing with our camera we happened upon a rather happy looking bristle nose we called Finnegan! Who says catfish can't smile eh?
Finnegan-2.jpg
IMG_0749-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back