Sensesfails Random Pics

SensesFail

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
542
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Newcastle Uk
hi

Thought id post a diversity of the pics iv takn from snow to macro photography to landscapes all taken by myself some good some bad haha ill try and post some more to see what you think.

any suggestions/improvements welcome. these has not been photo shopped in anyway apart from to be resized etc
 

Attachments

  • Pic1.webp
    Pic1.webp
    94.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Pic2SF.webp
    Pic2SF.webp
    101.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Pic3SF.webp
    Pic3SF.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 220
  • Pic4SF.webp
    Pic4SF.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 193
  • pic5SF.webp
    pic5SF.webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 226
  • pic6SF.webp
    pic6SF.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 167
  • pic7SF.webp
    pic7SF.webp
    80.4 KB · Views: 165
  • pic8SF.webp
    pic8SF.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 233
same here when we had all the snow a while ago i had a crappy camera , and now ive got a dslr im praying for snow so i can get some nice snow landscapes
 
More Snow
 

Attachments

  • NEWSF1.webp
    NEWSF1.webp
    126.6 KB · Views: 207
  • NEWSF2.webp
    NEWSF2.webp
    100.5 KB · Views: 200
  • NEWSF3.webp
    NEWSF3.webp
    103 KB · Views: 181
I've been to all those places.

Love the Jesmond Dene photos; I took a walk there when it was snowy with my camera too.

Where was the lake photo? was it Kielder?
 
I've been to all those places.

Love the Jesmond Dene photos; I took a walk there when it was snowy with my camera too.

Where was the lake photo? was it Kielder?

You certainly know your places it was keilder! The rock pictures were taken up at dunstonborogh castle, the Victorian house is wallington hall, and the close ups of the wall are from carter bar. I must get up to crag side sometime its such a lovely place. Has to be one of my favourite national trust places closely followed by fountains Abby.

Jesmond dene is so nice in the snow but I didn't go down early and it was quite busy with footprints everywhere. My mother keep bugging me to go to the tyne bridge at the break of Dawn to take pics but it doesn't really appeal to me. I'd really love to master lighting trails so I may spare some time and find a bridge to practise lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top