Second hand cold water tank with a little stowaway....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

You can use a syphon to vacuum it out when you do water changes (which you should do usually every week).
Here's a video on how that's done.
On no! Poop in the tank cleared once a week?

I'm one of those women that will whip my husband's glass away and put it in the dishwasher before he's finished his drink, lol! :rofl:

On no! Poop in the tank cleared once a week?

I'm one of those women that will whip my husband's glass away and put it in the dishwasher before he's finished his drink, lol! :rofl:
I totally get you!! But cleaning the tank too often can stress the fish out and prevent beneficial bacteria from growing, so it's best to try and keep a hold of yourself!

Ok, I would use the baster for now, but once you get the vacuum, just use the tube part, it’s easier. :)
Also, where should I get the parts to make a syphon vacuum? I swear I had the tube part with the green top, but it's gone missing and I've got no clue where it went or where to buy another.

Also, where should I get the parts to make a syphon vacuum? I swear I had the tube part with the green top, but it's gone missing and I've got no clue where it went or where to buy another.
All you need is the small tube part. You have to manually start the vacuum, by putting the tube in your mouth and sucking in. (YouTube some tutorials on it)

I sent a tutorial further up... I know how to do it. Just don't know where to get the "small tube part".
The "small tube part" is just the tube that comes with it. Remove the big end. That end is used for gravel and is not designed for sand.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back