Seapets @ Colchester

Paul_MTS

MAD
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
5,818
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Essex, Kirby
Well as any locals to the area would know, seapets had a pretty poor reputation for there fish.

BUT! I recently took on the job as fish house manager there and have to say it was in a state!

The last manager in there had done bugga all maintenance in the 9 months he was there so naturally whitespot was out of control and the systems were filthy.

Well, after several weeks of hard work I'm on top of the whitespot now .....touch wood, and I'm pretty happy with my stocking now with quite a good range of fish I think.

So, pop in, have a look and let me know what you think.

Or better yet if you like what you see, drop the boss an email or quick phone call.

Thanks for reading,

Paul.
 
Nice work paul, Seems like you've been working hard, Hope all your effort was worth it xD Ill have to pop in sometime :shifty:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top