Schematic Diagram

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
I don't know how this is going to appear when I post... Hope it is legible and not too small. This is my current distribution in the garage and the bottom 5 are my ponds (and what is in them.... If it does not work... I'll try "copy/Paste" from excell

scan0001-4.jpg
 
If it does not work... I'll try "copy/Paste" from excell

Nah!!..sorry!.. did not work :no: ... Also do not know how to give you a larger image. (but that is whats going on in the garage... 7 empty (cycled) tanks and outside I have another 12 which I can utilize in case of emergency... Very unlikely.
 
scroll over the picture with the mouse and then scroll up with the mouse wheel or the little bar on the touch pad for if you have a laptop, It will enlarge everything
 
ctrl + also enlarges everything. ctrl- to decrease ctrl 0 to go back to "normal"
cheers
 
ctrl + also enlarges everything. ctrl- to decrease ctrl 0 to go back to "normal"
cheers

What I did, is drew the pic on excell.... Printed it.... then scanned it and the placed the scan on photobucket and copied it from there to here... I tried resizing it on Photobucket, but then it goes out of focus.... Can anyone read at all what is going on there, or are my eyes just bad??
 
While in Excel, press PrtScn (usually top right area of most keyboards) to take a screenshot. Paste that into MS Paint and you can even crop it to only show the diagram. Then upload to Photobucket. That should work better.
 
i could read a few of them, but it would be nicer if it was bigger :lol:

ludwig ventor, do you have to use heaters for your aquariums in south africa?
 
ctrl + also enlarges everything. ctrl- to decrease ctrl 0 to go back to "normal"
cheers

That's a great bit of info, never knew :good:
im full of them shortcuts...my fav is ctrl enter to go to any website that ends in .com just type in the address "between" the www. and .com ctrl enter.
 
i could read a few of them, but it would be nicer if it was bigger :lol:

ludwig ventor, do you have to use heaters for your aquariums in south africa?

During the summer months... (approximately August to May), I remove my heaters in most tanks (here in Limpopo Province where I stay, but it is not possible all over SA... Some of my hardier fish, (Guppies & Platies can survive the winter with no heaters in their outside ponds)
 
how cold does it get in winter? my fish would die in a minute in my winters

Strangely enough, My guppies and platies have been fine in waters below 10 degrees C.... (as low as 8). I think, through the years,(many generations) I've developed a strain which are able to flourish in these conditions... I've never heard of any other accounts where this is done, so will not recommend to anyone. I honestly do not have a problem with mine.
 
really? it gets down to 8? thats a surprise,i thought it only got down to 20 or something
 
At as low as 10C I have had lots od survivors in my care Ludwig. I am not sure about 8C because I have never let it get quite that cold. Even at 10C I was worried about them, but they did fine afterward.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top