Salvinia Natans, Floating Plant, Suitable For All Tanks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

StandbySetting

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
For sale: Salvinia natans, a floating plant with leaves of diameter 1cm, it will grow in all tanks regardless of lighting.
Quantity: 4 Lots
Price: Free, but I would be most grateful if you have some form of plant/cutting you could send me in return as part of a swap deal
Reason for sale: Surplus to requirement:
Postage: free, again would prefer it if you have something to send in return.
Image:
IMG_1186.jpg

I just started up a planted tank. Your contribution will be very helpful. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to offer in return as i only have a few skimpy water wisterias at the moment. Does this floating plant become a pest eventually? eg. take over the tank and block out the light.

PS. I live in Canada >.<

It grows quickly, but it's easy to remove, and I can't post to Canada.

Would like some for my new tank,I have only just planted my shrimp tank,and a small section of my new tank.
Sorry i havent any thing to send in return,but if/when my plants grow,you will have first offer of cuttings.

That's no problem, if you PM me your address I'll get them sent 1st class tomorrow morning.

Il take some if that's ok i have some fresh Amazon sworn plantlets that have just come off my big plant i should have a bit of really nice anubias nana i could send you too and a few cuts of another nice plant i have i cant remember the name though il have to find the little tropica plastic tag thing it came with.

Can you both PM me your Addresses please, now all gone, I'm okay for plants at the moment thanks, I'm willing to donate the plants, on the basis that you continue the donation when it grows for you.

ALL now gone.

Have you got rid of it ALL, or are you low on it and waiting for more to grow before you sell / swap some?

I'm intrested in a few plants when/if you get more. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back