Salutations

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Featheryfish

Reaction score
Hey fish people, how's it going?

About 2 weeks ago I rescued/appropriated some neglected, otherwise doomed fish and became a fish guardian. I've been performing a fish-in cycle using frequent 50% water changes and constant testing, and it has so far been surprisingly successful and low-stress (for the fish, anyway) - barring some sudden nitrite spike in the middle of the night, I think everyone is going to make it through without incident.

I think of a hundred fish questions a day, and while most of them are answerable with a quick google search, I was thinking a fish forum could be a great asset for learning how to taking care of my new fin buddies and plan for their future. So here I am! :)

See y'all around?

This is a great place to learn. I'm rapidly finding out how much I thought was true actually isn't. This isn't textbook information here. This is real world hands on experience as related by people who have done it. Welcome to TFF.

:fish:Welcome to TFF! :fish:

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

:fish: :hi: :fish:

(Please consider voting for the July TOTM contest, by clicking the banner at the top of your screen, Thanks!) :) :thanks:

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

what fish did you get?

I've got kind of an odd batch of some basic skirt tetras, a pretty hefty sailfin molly, and a glass catfish who I'm sure could really use a school. For now, he schools with the tetras and sometimes he cuddles the molly.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'm looking forward to learning from some fish veterans and I'll go cast a vote for that TOTM contest :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back