San O Fisher Fish Crazy Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 217 Reaction score 1 Points 18 Location US Jan 16, 2009 #1 Looking at getting a 55 gallon acrylic that used and was a salt water tank. What do I need to do so I can move my freshwater fish into it. Thanks,
Looking at getting a 55 gallon acrylic that used and was a salt water tank. What do I need to do so I can move my freshwater fish into it. Thanks,
badenmate Fish Fanatic Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 103 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 16, 2009 #2 a good clean and then you might have to cycle a bit longer and you wont need all the marine equiments
a good clean and then you might have to cycle a bit longer and you wont need all the marine equiments
L loachman Fish Addict Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 946 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 16, 2009 #3 Rinse it out with a white vinegar solution if it has any "scale" on the tank interior.