emilythestrange Fishaholic Joined Aug 21, 2008 Messages 424 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location GB Apr 18, 2009 #1 Picture of my fry tucking into a algae wafer Alongside my guppies Anyone interested?
emilythestrange Fishaholic Joined Aug 21, 2008 Messages 424 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location GB Apr 19, 2009 #2 No Takers?
OldMan47 Livebearer fanatic Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 16,890 Reaction score 29 Points 0 Location Forsyth, Illinois, USA Apr 19, 2009 #3 I would love to get a few Emily. It does seem a bit of a trip for me though.
L love4aquatic Fish Addict Joined Feb 2, 2009 Messages 767 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Ohio, USA Apr 19, 2009 #4 OldMan47 said: I would love to get a few Emily. It does seem a bit of a trip for me though. Click to expand... i want to get started again with livebearerers but ur in the uk!! i am in the us!!!
OldMan47 said: I would love to get a few Emily. It does seem a bit of a trip for me though. Click to expand... i want to get started again with livebearerers but ur in the uk!! i am in the us!!!
three-fingers Fish Connoisseur Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 5,554 Reaction score 2 Points 38 Location Scotland Apr 19, 2009 #5 Never had luck with mollies, so more curious than interested in buying... If I was near I'd pick some up to try. Take this as a free bump. What are the stats of the water you are keeping them in (KH, pH, NO3 and GH) and will you post? (if the buyer was to pay postage). Those are some very nice guppies by the way .
Never had luck with mollies, so more curious than interested in buying... If I was near I'd pick some up to try. Take this as a free bump. What are the stats of the water you are keeping them in (KH, pH, NO3 and GH) and will you post? (if the buyer was to pay postage). Those are some very nice guppies by the way .