Safety Of Using Bleach

Seachem are addament (spelling?) that the procedure of using bleach and then dechlorinating with Prime is fish safe. Other dechlor's can be used too, but apparently some can effect how many times you can recharge the Purigen
I'm not sure why different conditioners would affect the Purigen if Prime doesn't. Maybe the conditioners with dyes in them could have adverse effects but a basic dechlorinator should not affect anything except chlorine. Sounds like a sales ploy to me. Use our SeaChem products only :)

Seachem are addament (spelling?) that the procedure of using bleach and then dechlorinating with Prime is fish safe. Other dechlor's can be used too, but apparently some can effect how many times you can recharge the Purigen
I'm not sure why different conditioners would affect the Purigen if Prime doesn't. Maybe the conditioners with dyes in them could have adverse effects but a basic dechlorinator should not affect anything except chlorine. Sounds like a sales ploy to me. Use our SeaChem products only :)

cynical sod LOL

i will try and get more info

Most reactions

Back