Sad day

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Rusty_S

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I lost one of my praecox rainbows today, I don't know how she died, found her body behind my filter this morning :(

I hope the male will be ok on his own for a while as I'm going away for two weeks and won't be able to buy any more females until I'm back and can get to an lfs. They don't pine away like clown loaches do they?

sorry for your loss.

i think he should be ok for 2 weeks, but i am not sure. does he have any other fish to keep him company? rainbows are very social.

He doesn't have any other rainbows but he seems to get on very well with my zebra danios :)

i would think he would be fine for a couple of weeks till he gets a new mate then.

Cool I hope so, thanks karrihug, I was thinking for a while no-one cared about my poor dead fishie and her widower :-(

So sorry to hear about your fish. Last week I lost a pleco. It is definitely the worst part of this hobby.

:rip: ms rainbow

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, I will miss my poor fishie but at least she didn't suffer a long, nasty illness. My heart goes out to everyone who has lost fish in this hobby, it's not the first time I've lost them but it is the first in a long time.

:rip: girl

Most reactions

Back