FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

KnowingKira

Reaction score
Screenshot_20220609_201351.jpg

What type of fish? Definitely a catfish, but what type?...
Also, I kinda wish a description was given besides just saying "Ryuk Fan Club"... Like, is Ryuk the fish's name? I feel lime you should give a thorough description of a fish you want a fan club for... Just a thought.
Very nice looking fish though!

What type of fish? Definitely a catfish, but what type?...
Also, I kinda wish a description was given besides just saying "Ryuk Fan Club"... Like, is Ryuk the fish's name? I feel lime you should give a thorough description of a fish you want a fan club for... Just a thought.
Very nice looking fish though!
spotted raphael catfish

Ahh okay lol I had a spotted talking catfish and it’s such a nice fish with blue eyes, but never saw it lol
I find its the same thing with my male peacock gudgeon... He is always under a rock or wood guarding eggs. He is only out for maybe a day and a half and only comes out every month and a half... Very rare I get to see him. But my female is always out!
I just love fish you spend a nice penny on and never see :)

I find its the same thing with my male peacock gudgeon... He is always under a rock or wood guarding eggs. He is only out for maybe a day and a half and only comes out every month and a half... Very rare I get to see him. But my female is always out!
Yep always great lol I also love spending money on plants for my fish to eat them

Brilliant

Yep always great lol I also love spending money on plants for my fish to eat them

Brilliant
The only time you want to say: "NO! DONT EAT YOUR GREENS!" 😂

Just look at your 1,000 fry, it's all good

Most reactions

trending

Back