bribones

Fishaholic
Reaction score
ryan or anyone else can you put a name to this fish ?,

Attachments

• ryan_help.jpg
    ryan_help.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 78
I'm no use on marine fish but judging from the head and "beak" it looks very much like a species of parrot fish to me. :dunno:

i didnt catch it cat a friend did while on holiday in greece.im pretty sure its a parrot fish but was sort of looking for specifics ,where is ryan hiding these days ive not seen a post in this section for a few hours which isnt like him ,normaly you cant shut him up ,i say normaly lol becouse in cats case its impossible :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hows the foot fettish :sick:

I'm pretty sure its a SW fish species, so I spent I while finding a book I have on coldwater marines but I couldn't identify it. I can move it to the SW section if you would like, theres probably some people there who can put a name to it.

bribones said:
,i say normaly lol becouse in cats case its impossible :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hows the foot fettish :sick:
You need a good ass whipping :nod:

Hey bri :p get a picture of your feet up :whistle: ,not saw any on here for awhile,wonder how pauls feet are these days??

can do ryan if you dont mind ,could you post the link as well so i dont have to spend hours lookin for it
;)

whipping sounds good to me and i dont wanna know how pauls feet are :sick:

Moved to Saltwater fish, can anyone identify this fish species here?

bribones said:
(slllllowly backs away)

talking quickly no doubt :rofl: :rofl:
shhhhhhhhhh get out quick can't post in here about feet :thumbs:

(had look which mods in here. ste2k and great lakes blame ryan he picked the thread up while we were in it and plonked us down in here) :nod:

Most reactions

Back