Tory
Fish Crazy
Why is it that when something goes wrong, everything does!!
Am feeling a bit down hearted at the moment.
I recently lost my favourite mollie to swim bladder last which I was really upset about as she was beautiful, and watching her go through it was fairly distressing as I did everything I could, but it didnt work.
Then early last week I opened the lid of the tank and the amonia that left the tank was literaly eye watering. So I fasted the fish for a day and made sure from then on, the food that went in was reduced and I told my other half exactly how much to feed when I was at work. Problem solved...so you'd think.
At the end of last week, I noticed my cory has bad fin rot, and at the weekend the other 2 had started with it. I went into the lfs yesterday and after an all clear with the water, and a bag of salt in hand, I came home and added it. Everything ok? No. An hour after I salted the tank, I saw wormy parasites (loads of the little b****rs) at the top of the tank. Off I trooped back to the lfs to buy some parazin. I threw in the req amount and alls good.
I have come home today, and thought the 2 big corys with fin rot seemed to look a little better, only to find the small one that has it fairly bad has mouth fungus.
Arrghhh! Can anything else go wrong? Just when I thought everything was fine and dandy too. How wrong could I be.
Am feeling a bit down hearted at the moment.
I recently lost my favourite mollie to swim bladder last which I was really upset about as she was beautiful, and watching her go through it was fairly distressing as I did everything I could, but it didnt work.
Then early last week I opened the lid of the tank and the amonia that left the tank was literaly eye watering. So I fasted the fish for a day and made sure from then on, the food that went in was reduced and I told my other half exactly how much to feed when I was at work. Problem solved...so you'd think.
At the end of last week, I noticed my cory has bad fin rot, and at the weekend the other 2 had started with it. I went into the lfs yesterday and after an all clear with the water, and a bag of salt in hand, I came home and added it. Everything ok? No. An hour after I salted the tank, I saw wormy parasites (loads of the little b****rs) at the top of the tank. Off I trooped back to the lfs to buy some parazin. I threw in the req amount and alls good.
I have come home today, and thought the 2 big corys with fin rot seemed to look a little better, only to find the small one that has it fairly bad has mouth fungus.
Arrghhh! Can anything else go wrong? Just when I thought everything was fine and dandy too. How wrong could I be.







